WHAT CAN LORETTO OFFER ME?
- A dedicated, caring and passionate Loretto family, ready to support you and provide opportunity!
- A fun environment, including recognition events and opportunities to learn and advance your career within the healthcare industry.
- Healthcare benefits for qualifying full time and part time employees upon hire!
- Upon successful completion of the program, a stipend for uniforms will be given yearly
WHAT DOES A HOME HEALTH AIDE DO?
As a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA), supporting the mission of Loretto, will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide health care tasks to serve Loretto residents, including, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks, and other related support services essential to the residents’ health
- Work with Loretto’s clinical team to record and report changes regarding the resident’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Perform light housekeeping duties including cooking, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, & sweeping
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assist with transfer and ambulation including the use of a cane, walker, and wheelchair