- Maintains an active LPN or RN New York State license.
- Two years patient care experience required.
- 1-2 years previous experience in supervision, mentoring or training preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including good telephone etiquette.
- Strong leadership, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates motivation and initiative in creative problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word and Excel, and able to learn new software rapidly.
An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.